Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow day...again

I wish I could be those one of those happy go lucky people who vomit rainbows when it snows. I hate winter. I find it very hard to be positive Nov-March every year. Cold makes my body hurt, my brain work overtime and everyone around me would rather run the other way and I can't blame them. I just turn into this big whiney mess. Maybe I should invest in a sun lamp. Anywho.

I tried making some fondant at home... Yeah. It tasted like fondant, I guess. I couldnt get it stiff enough and it just kept tearing. Needless to say the kids ended up playing with it. They had a blast with it and I swallowed my pride and bought a container of premade. I am going to put the cookie samples together in a little while. I would have taken and shared a picture of the fondant disaster, but I don't yet know how to add pictures here. Maybe someone can (hint, hint) help me out?

My weekend is going to consist of work. I'm hoping to be able to get out and have an hour or so myself though. Maybe later tonight since I don't have to be in until 2 tomorrow instead of the usual 9. Sundays are always 7am which means Saturday nights are for sleep. August 29th will start my externship. I'm looking forward to not having to commute an hour to school and an hour back 5 days a week. I hope to start at work fulltime though. Kiddos will be in school all day and with my not going to school everyday I can work. I guess I'll see when the time comes. 

Ok, ok. I need to get off of here and get things done.

1 comment:

  1. ok when you are posting a blog, there is a little icon that is an insert picture icon. Just click it and choose the pic off your hard drive you wanna use, then bam, done. Click the picture and you can resize it. its pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete